2021 International Conference on Green Communication, Network and Internet of Things (GCNIoT 2021)
Oct 30-Nov 1, 2021 Kunming, China
2021 International Conference on Green Communication, Network and Internet of Things (GCNIoT 2021) is to bring together academics and industrial experts in the field of green communication, network, IoT and artificial intelligence applications to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in relevant area. Another goal is to promote scientific information exchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in green communication, network, IoT and artificial intelligence applications and related areas.
Notification Date: one week after submission
Registration Deadline：Oct. 20, 2021
Conference Date: Oct 30-Nov 01, 2021
GCNIoT 2021 is Calling for Papers Now!
Latest NEWS & EVENTS
Topics & Submission
1. Green Communication
(1) Green Cooperative Communication
(2) Energy-efficient 5G Technologies
(3) Energy-efficient Signal Transmission and Reception
(4) Green Wireless Communications
(5) Optics Communications
(6) Massive MIMO and Millimeter Wave Technologies
(7) Satellite Systems, Positioning and Navigation
2. Green Networking
(1) Energy-efficient Heterogeneous Networks
(2) Wireless Sensor Networks
(3) Wireless Ad Hoc/Mesh Networks
(4) Opportunistic Networks
(5) Cognitive Radio Networks
(6) Network Security
3. Green IoT
(1) Low-power Sensor Networks
(2) Green and Ubiquitous Computing in IoT
(3) 5G Enabling Technologies for the IoT
(4) Cloud/Fog/Edge Computing for the Green IoT
(5) Device-to-device Communication in IoT
4. IT Energy-aware Technologies
(1) Energy-efficient Protocols and Networking
(2) Smart Grid Technologies
(3) Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics
(4) Energy Awareness in Big Data Processing and Storage
(5) Green Cloud Computing
5. Light and Lighting
(1) Visible Lighting Based on LED
(2) Lighting Design and Energy Saving
(3) LED Light Sources and Materials
(4) Fiber Optics Communications
(5) Daylighting and Solar-like Lighting
(6) Smart Lighting
(7) Lighting Measurements and Evaluation
6. Artificial Intelligence Applications
(1) AI in Resource Allocation Schemes
(2) AI in Ubiquitous Mobile Wireless Communications
(3) AI in Signal/Image Processing
(4) AI in UAV-assisted Wireless Communications
(5) Intelligent Antennas Design and Dynamic Configuration
(6) Smart Unmanned Vehicular Technology
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Doc. & PDF) via SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
3. Full paper is requested, if you are considering publishing your paper.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates download:SPIE-Template_A4.doc
6. If you have any questions or need any materials in English, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Both abstract and full paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.